Technical Board Meeting Time

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 12 03:09:27 UTC 2011

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 11:50:54AM -0800, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> I noticed in the meeting notes that it's been proposed to move the TB
> meeting time; since the current time is in one of the few "impossible" hours
> for me, I definitely support that ;-)
>
> Rather than ask everyone what times they prefer, perhaps a better approach
> would be to ask everyone what time they cannot possibly do and what time
> they would normally be sleeping?
>
> For me, 07:00 to 08:00 & 19:00 to 20:00 America/Los_Angeles are my
> impossible blocks, as this is when I'm on the shuttle to or from work - and
> for whatever reason, FreeNode actively seem to block IRC from either smart
> phones or the GBus WiFi networks.
>
> 00:00 to 06:00 America/Los_Angeles is my "sleeping" block.

So, I think this is more complex than just picking a time, since mdz was
talking about potentially switching days too. Here, let's use this:

http://www.doodle.com/44mg7x3e84qtqahw

Ignore the actual date (Feb 21), but just pay attention to the day (Mon).
We can sort out week alternation after we nail this down.

It claims timezone support. I put in 7am through 10pm US/Pacific, which
gets into some clearly insane times for the UK, but hey, let's see what
happens.

-Kees

--
Kees Cook