[noreply at launchpad.net: Your membership in techboard is about to expire]

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 28 08:41:34 UTC 2011

Am 28.08.2011 10:16, schrieb Colin Watson:
> On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 12:36:13PM +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
>> Colin and others gave me a heads-up on upcoming expirations of tech
>> board positions. Time has flown by! I think (Daniel will correct me)
>> that the right way is to call for nominations or applications.
>
> I agree.  Should we implement a slight extension of expiring members'
> terms to account for us failing to notice this in time?  I suggest
> perhaps one month, which would give us space for two weeks of
> nominations and two weeks of voting.

This sounds entirely reasonable.

Most of you have been through this exercise before, but if you have any
doubts, there's always
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Restaffing and if I can be of
any help, please let me know.

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Ubuntu Global Jam: 2nd-4th September 2011
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam