[noreply at launchpad.net: Your membership in techboard is about to expire]

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 26 11:36:13 UTC 2011

Colin and others gave me a heads-up on upcoming expirations of tech
board positions. Time has flown by! I think (Daniel will correct me)
that the right way is to call for nominations or applications. I'd be
delighted to re-nominate any current members, I think we have a very
functional team in place in the TB and several have expressed a desire
to continue in their current capacity.

Please let Daniel and I know if you are affected and your interest in
continuing and standing in a confirmation vote. My preference would be
to have a few more candidates than seats, and have a condorset vote to
determine the final list, but we can also nominate individuals for
votes-of-confidence by the developer community.

Mark