Follow up on Default Desktop Experinece for 11.04

Rick Spencer rick.spencer at canonical.com
Wed Apr 13 17:40:53 UTC 2011

On Wed, 2011-04-13 at 18:35 +0100, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 09:24:59AM -0700, Rick Spencer wrote:
> > In terms of the instability of the system, the Desktop and Dx teams
> > report that most remaining instabilities in Beta 2 are crashers related
> > to making changes in ccsm. These crashers, and the other known
> > widespread crashers are either fixed in Beta 2, or are scheduled to be
> > fixed in the current Dx milestone that ends this week. See the Critical
> > and High bugs here:
> > https://launchpad.net/unity/+milestone/3.8.8
>
> That list only shows the bugs which are targeted for fixing in the 3.8.8
> milestone.  I would like to see a list of *all* of the serious bugs
> (especially crashers) which are related to Unity.
>
> Can you point us to such a list?

Here is the list of reported bugs in Unity:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity

And here is the list of reported bugs in Compiz:
https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/compiz

Note that Dx and desktop teams scrub incoming bugs multiple times a day,
especially looking for new crashers.

Cheers, Rick