Changes to cli-mono packages

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Sun Sep 5 20:51:39 BST 2010

On Sun, Sep 05, 2010 at 08:40:25PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:25:07PM +0100, Iain Lane wrote:
>> I just checked the current status of the packageset, and found some
>> changes which should probably take place
>>
>> ,----
>> | -banshee-alarm-extension
>> | -banshee-coverwallpaper
>> | -banshee-extension-mirage
>> | -bansheelyricsplugin
>> | +banshee-community-extensions
>> | +dlr-languages
>> | -galaxium
>> | -ironpython
>> `----
>>
>> The first four have been assimilated into b-c-e, ipy is now part of
>> dlr-languages, and galaxium was removed.
>
> I've got a few more packages which were recently uploaded and
> should also be added to the set.
>
> ,----
> | +gio-sharp
> | +gtk-sharp-beans
> | +gudev-sharp-1.0
> `----

I've applied all of these - thanks.

>> Probably the removals process should look at packagesets to which the
>> package applies.

This is unfortunately pretty hard, as removals are performed using a
shell command on the archive master system while packageset operations
are done using launchpadlib, so it's difficult to integrate them right
now.  Soyuz is moving (very!) gradually towards having more things
happen using the API, at which point it might be feasible.  Fortunately
it's not very important if there are stale sources listed in a
packageset, and at some point somebody could write an audit script to
check for it.