Appropriate body for oversight of Marco Rodrigues's status in Ubuntu

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Thu Mar 25 16:10:10 GMT 2010

> Matt Zimmerman [2010-03-25  9:24 +0000]:
>> Sounds like a Developer Membership Board concern to me.
>
> Seconded, since the question is about his developer status.
>
> I think there are some more aspects about Marco's community
> involvement, though, like his ban from #ubuntu-devel. Which is an IRC
> council matter?

Please do not make it so that it's necessary to go get separate approvals
from multiple entities to deal with a problematic contributor.  Dealing
with resolving the issues with Marco was incredibly frustrating even when
just dealing with one group (MOTU Council).  Please don't fragment this
responsibility and make it even more difficult if the need should come up
again.

Scott K