New Process Review: Post App Release Process

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Fri Jul 23 08:27:27 BST 2010

Hi All,

Thanks again for your time yesterday to review the process so far. I
have merged in some of your feedback and the diff is available at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PostReleaseApps/Process?action=diff&rev2=26&rev1=25 - feel free to provide any additional guidance as required.

The one final outstanding action is for me to get an update on the
design changes for the Ubuntu Software Center regarding visibility of
packages that have been through this process. I am going to talk to mpt
today about this.

I would like to get this process approved if possible this week, so if
you are comfortable with the process, could you provide me with a +1 or
let me know any other elements that need adjusting.

Many thanks,

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon