Maverick toolchain

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 20 14:58:34 BST 2010

On 20/07/10 12:25, Matthias Klose wrote:
> I suggest to enable the Linaro GCC on amd64, i386 and powerpc as well,
> given the  comittment of the Linaro toolchain working group to
> addressing potential regressions on amd64 and i386 too.

Doko, thanks for the testing, analysis and insight, on top of everything
else that you already take care of, it's much appreciated! And the
result helps Linaro get broader exposure / testing of their code, should
get it upstreamed faster as a result, and expands the eyeballs we have
on our shared toolchain.

Mark