Default Search Change

Jono Bacon jono at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 26 22:07:16 GMT 2010

On 01/26/10 13:58, Matthew East wrote:

> Although individual impressions are useful to a point, I would say
> that the announcement would benefit from a statement that some kind of
> organised and comprehensive testing has been done on the user
> experience that is affected by this change, and that the user
> experience or desktop team has signed off on the change as beneficial
> to our users.

Our design team did perform some assessment of the change to Yahoo! and
found that there was no regression in experience or interaction. This is
not in the announcement, but we can follow up with this.

Thanks everyone for your considerate discussion around this topic. :-)

     Jono

--
Jono Bacon
Ubuntu Community Manager