Team delegation documentation

Colin Watson cjwatson at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 12 12:53:04 GMT 2010

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 04:55:20PM +0100, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 15.12.2009, 13:14 +0000 schrieb Colin Watson:
> > Following an action in the last TB meeting, I've drafted
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuDevelopers/TeamDelegation. Please have a
> > look over it and comment.
>
> It looks good to me. I personally would have put it up at
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard/Delegation because I
> think it's more of a DMB thing than a process for Ubuntu Developers, but
> maybe it's good enough to link to it from the DMB wiki page.

It's a bit of both: it was written specifically as advice to Ubuntu
developers who run teams that might wish to take advantage of this, and
the language in the page (with lots of use of "your team") is definitely
addressed to Ubuntu developers rather than to the DMB.

I've linked to it from the DMB wiki page as well as from
UbuntuDevelopers, though, since it's certainly useful to the DMB as a
note of what teams need to do.

Thanks,