ia64 and sparc ports
mdz at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 13 20:42:42 BST 2010
On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 02:47:49PM -0400, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> Since we're now in Feature Freeze, and since nobody has stepped forwards
> to maintain these ports, we should remove them from Maverick as
> previously discussed.
> Does the board feel we should wait until our next meeting to do this, or
> are we happy that the decision was made and deadline was reached, so
> this can be done as a result?
No need to wait in my opinion.
More information about the technical-board