ia64 and sparc ports

Scott James Remnant scott at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 12 19:47:49 BST 2010

Since we're now in Feature Freeze, and since nobody has stepped forwards
to maintain these ports, we should remove them from Maverick as
previously discussed.

Does the board feel we should wait until our next meeting to do this, or
are we happy that the decision was made and deadline was reached, so
this can be done as a result?

If so, I'll take the actions to have the ports removed, and I'll send a
mail out to u-d-a announcing this (and reminding everyone that the ports
are still available for Lucid for years to come).

Scott
--
Scott James Remnant
scott at ubuntu.com