Request for packagset maintenance team for the kernel packages

Michael Bienia michael at bienia.de
Tue Apr 13 18:16:47 BST 2010

On 2010-04-13 17:51:33 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Out of interest, are there any cases now where we have setup a team and
> delegated administration of those teams to folks other than the DMB? I
> would have thought both Kubuntu and Ubuntu desktops?

Yes, both Kubuntu and "Ubuntu desktop" are delegated. Also delegated are
Mythbuntu and Edubuntu. All delegated teams are listed on
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DeveloperMembershipBoard#Delegation.

[Note: I've updated the wiki page and added Edubuntu as the delegation
was granted by the TB on 2010-03-09].

Michael