CC Meeting: Election/Appointment processes

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 27 16:28:15 GMT 2010

On 27/02/10 12:36, Emmet Hikory wrote:
> While I very much appreciate Jono assisting with the scheduling of
> this session, and would hope that it would continue (and believe it
> belongs in the "Community" track), I feel that it should remain the
> responsibility of the Community Council to ensure there are
> appropriate sessions scheduled to track and monitor these changes.

Hey, I'm all in favor of non-Canonical contributions :-). We have an
amazing level of participation and volunteerism, and if someone outside
Canonical wants to take this on it would be well received. But I'm glad
the Canonical community team is in place and has capacity to ensure the
track happens regardless.

I think the trend in UDS is to publish the track plans more in advance.
So perhaps this time, folks in the CC who want to drive that can engage
with Jono et al early, and help shape the plans?

Mark