Introductions

Richard JOHNSON nixternal at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 9 06:26:48 BST 2009

Hey everyone,

Thought I would go ahead and open up the list with some introductions, so
those who read the archives can see who we are, and just in case none of us
have met before, lets go ahead and meet now (better on a Mailing List than
Facebook) :)

My name is Rich Johnson, I have been around here since 2005 working closely
with the Kubuntu project. MOTU and Core Developer. Spent time on the LoCo
and Kubuntu Councils, currently on the Regional Membership Board as well as
the MOTU Council. As I am running out of councils to be a part of, the 2 I
would really enjoy sitting on would be the Community Council and the
Technical Board (hint hint) :)

You can find me online as nixternal as well as on IRC in the many Ubuntu
channels.

Thanks Jono for creating this list, lets go ahead and make it <Jorge
Castro>AWESOME!</Jorge Castro>

--
 Name|  Richard JOHNSON
Title|  Developer
Email|  nixternal at ubuntu.com
GnuPG|  3578 0981 A21D D662 2A96  7623 F4C1 838C D8C4 4738