[storm] Writing sqlite database to disk

Kenny Meyer knny.myer at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 15:13:56 BST 2010

Dear Storm users,

I want to write my sqlite database on the disk. How do I do that with Storm?

Can Storm do that, or expects it an already existing database on disk to which
to connect?

I have been taking the tutorial and I'm conscious about that everything gets
stored in memory only, but I need to store the data permanently.
Also the Storm documentation doesn't give me a lot of information.

My code:

def create_databases():
    database = create_database("sqlite:")
    store = Store(database)