[storm] Nose testing

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Sat Nov 7 05:04:25 GMT 2009

On Sat, Nov 7, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Jason Baker <jbaker at zeomega.com> wrote:
> I notice that storm's test script already includes functions to test using
> py.test and trial.  I've written a simple function to do the same thing with
> nose that we're using internally (and includes a plugin to enable/disable
> tracing via command-line option).
> Would there be any interest in such an addition to storm?  Or does storm
> already have enough as it is?  :-)

I couldn't actually get the py.test stuff to work last time I tried,
so actually have a branch up for review to only provide one way of
building the test suite.  It still maintains support for the unittest
and twisted test runners though, since they provide the same API.  The
merge request is here:

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jamesh/storm/bug-331905-test-runner/+merge/10106

If Nose can take a unittest TestSuite, then I don't see any reason not
to support it too.

James.