[storm] storm 0.15 test failures

James Henstridge james at jamesh.id.au
Sat Aug 29 04:53:36 BST 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Michel Alexandre
Salim<michael.silvanus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When updating storm for Fedora, I noticed the following test failures:
>
> - Django tests fail on all supported platforms (RHEL 5, F-10, F-11,
> Rawhide)
> - SQLite tests fail on RHEL 5 and F-10. Tested with pysqlite2 installed,
> and with Python's sqlite3 (F-10; EPEL is on python 2.4)
>
> Is this known (a cursory clance at launchpad says no), and if not, how
> severe is it? Will file a bug report after I find out more about this.

Without knowing what the test failures are, it is difficult to say.
We generally run the tests on each merge to trunk, so it is a little
surprising.  Please file a bug with the test runner output and
relevant package versions (Python, Django, sqlite, pysqlite2, zope
bits, etc).

Thanks,

James.