[storm] All bugs for 0.15 fix committed - release time?

Jamu Kakar jkakar at kakar.ca
Thu Aug 6 16:35:05 BST 2009

Hi Brad,

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 8:16 AM, Brad Allen<ballen at zeomega.com> wrote:
> If you're holding up the release a few days, maybe it's worth considering
> getting the Oracle backend included. Jason Baker has gotten all the unit
> tests to pass with a branch taken from trunk a couple of months ago, and we
> are getting closer to putting it into production use at ZeOmega. We just
> need to take a new branch from trunk, add the Oracle backend (along with
> some additional tests and test modifications) and see if tests are still
> passing.
> Alternately, if you don't want to hold up the release of 0.15, hopefully we
> can still have it added to the trunk soon after.

It looks like everything is ready to prepare an 0.15 release, so I'd
like to go ahead and do that today, before getting the Oracle
branches merged.  If the code is (almost) ready to merge, lets push
it forward and get it landed in trunk.  As soon as it lands I'll be
happy to prepare an 0.16 release to get it out there, since it's
very exciting new functionality and it would be nice for you guys to
have a stable release to use in your production systems.

Does that sound okay?


More information about the storm mailing list