[storm] Storm with VIEWS : storm.exceptions.ClassInfoError: <class 'orm.Param'> has no primary key information

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Wed Nov 12 18:10:09 GMT 2008

Hi Gabriel,

> I am trying to use Storm with MySQL views, but I get an exception that I
> didn't add a primary key, but there is no need to (since it's a view,
> unless I mistaking). How Can I get this to work?

If you want to handle view entries as actual objects, right now Storm
needs a primary key to relate objects to view entries.  It may be a
composed key, but it's needed.

We may improve this in the future to make it work without object
identities for cases like this, but then the retrieved objects would
miss any relation to the database as soon as they are retrieved.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net