[storm] Storm : Multiple fields request

Adriano Teixeira adrfil.teixeira at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 12:06:20 GMT 2008

I think you might want to try something like this (untested):
list = [Class.ref="225654", Class.name="dfdfdf"] # And so on...
result= store.find(Class, And(*list))

Using this approach, you will add the necessary fields to 'list'
(corresponding to the user request), so the find statement is always the
same.

Regards,

Adriano Teixeira