[storm] Time for a release?

Gustavo Niemeyer gustavo at niemeyer.net
Thu Aug 14 14:34:53 BST 2008

Hey James,

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 10:10, James Henstridge <james at jamesh.id.au> wrote:
> It has been quite a while since the last release of Storm (more than
> six months), and we seem to get questions about features that only
> exist in the development version (e.g. statement logging).
(...)
> What do others think?

Totally agreed.  We've been trying to make a release over and over again, and
have simply not taken the time to do it by prioritizing other tasks.  But indeed
it's a shame that we haven't produced a release so far.

I suggest we try to get a release done by tomorrow, or early next week
the latest.  I'll try to get some reviews on whatever is in the queue today.

--
Gustavo Niemeyer
http://niemeyer.net