Does anyone have an e-ink device to test some pages for me?

J dreadpiratejeff at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 23:13:15 UTC 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 16:45, Dotan Cohen <dotancohen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anybody know what format that comics are made available in? The
> book in question will be all images, no text.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Book_Archive_file

all the comics I have are in .cbr or .cbz... the only difference I can
see between them is one is RAR and one is Zip compressed.

Not sure if any e-book readers support that format though.  I know for
the nook, you have to convert them to ePub anyway (Calibre supposedly
does this and I'm about to find out how well it works after I send
this e-mail).