LibreOffice Ubuntu PPA Installation Instructions

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 27 05:12:41 UTC 2011

On 27/01/2011 12:22, Michael Haney wrote:
> Here's the instructions for installing LibreOffice on Ubuntu via the PPA.
>
> http://www.ubuntugeek.com/libreoffice-gets-3-3-0-stable-version-released-ppa-installation-instructions-included.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=libreoffice-gets-3-3-0-stable-version-released-ppa-installation-instructions-included

Am I misreading things? What you just posted has LibreOffice *RC4* to be
installed and not the final release which I mentioned in an earlier post
and which can be located from this article:

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/open-source/first-libreoffice-release-arrives/8136

BC

--
Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.