French politicians want to tax tablets for not running Windows

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 09:02:51 UTC 2011

Thanks to Robert H. for explaining that communism and fascism were
economic systems and not governing systems.  I didn't realize that
until he posted it and then it suddenly made sense.

I think an economic system that benefits everyone equally, regardless
of social or political status, is better than what we have now.  There
are too many disparages, most of the world lives under the poverty
line, millions of people are going hungry each day, and most of the
power and wealth are in the hands only 2% of the total world's
population.

You're worth should be based on what you know and what you can do
rather than on the size of your financial portfolio.  Instead of being
driven to acquire more and more wealth, people should be focused on
bettering themselves.  Gene Roddenberry was onto something.  His
vision is what the world will become in 30 years, and that transition
has already begun.  Right Wing and Tea Party politics in the US will
slowly fall away to a new way do doing things.  A new way of doing
things that works towards the betterment of human kind rather than the
betterment of Wall Street.

The 3 books of "Conversations With God" explains much of what is on
the way for us as a species.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts