Fax as printer in cups

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:45:30 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 3:41 AM, Cybe R. Wizard
<cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Perhaps I should tape my own mouth shut.

*insert comment about this being a dream come true or a miracle in action*

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts