Remixes

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 12:32:24 UTC 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Christopher Chan
<christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk> wrote:
> On Saturday, February 12, 2011 07:56 PM, Liam Proven wrote:
>>
>> Anyone know of an Ubuntu remix based on WindowMaker, GNUstep or the ROX
>> desktop?
>>
>> Or indeed, come to that, any other distro that uses these?
>>

> Centos + EPEL repo.

Cheers for that. I'd love a bit more info if you have the time and inclination.

A bit of Googling suggests that this is a generic collection of extras
for CentOS. Why that combination? I ask as WindowMaker and a bunch of
docklets and so on is in the Ubuntu repos, as is GNUstep. ROX isn't
but I don't know any distro that includes a full version of ROX, i.e.
ROS-session and the icon bar, not just the ROX filer.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com