[ADMIN] [ANNOUNCE] This list - CC date correction

Samuel Thurston sam.thurston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 06:48:14 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:57 PM, Mike Basinger <mike.basinger at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> The CC can not discuss a topic multiple times just to make it convenient for different  time zones. I got up at 5am to discuss to attend the IRC meeting, surely someone from the 350+ members on the list could have attended to advocate for the Sounder community.
>
> Mike

I don't understand if you are following the discussion: Al stated he
would change the meeting time to 2100 UTC and confirmed this would
push the discussion to May 3.  This was the SECOND time he gave an
incorrect time and date for the meeting, and the second one cannot
possibly be written off as a "mistake"

How am I supposed to show up for a discussion when a member of the CC
tells me it isn't happening when it's happening?