Dead List Walking

Samuel Thurston sam.thurston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 02:20:49 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 5:31 PM, Mike Basinger <mike.basinger at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> We were very surprised that no one showed up at the meeting to defend Sounder or give any possible alternatives. As this being emotionally driven by popey, it was not. Sounder has been an issue on the CC radar for some time, popey just saw that thing were not improving.

I was warned that I should attend this meeting after being assured by
Alan that it would be pushed to 3rd May.  I chose to disregard this as
I thought I could count on Alan to be an honest actor in this matter.

In the links of his evidence, other alternatives WERE offered...
namely one of moderating the list, which you have proposed as a
punitive action for "statements unbecoming."

Ironic.