Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 18:34:41 UTC 2011

On 13/04/2011 19:03, Fred A. Miller wrote:

> No.....his world was theory, and only theory.
As is rational. But you use hyperbole to make him sound like a robot.

> You didn't know him, nor were around him when he wasn't in the
> limelight.
Even given we accept that you were, this is a lead-up to mere ad-hominem.

> He was searching for answers, but refused to give credence
> to anything other than his total commitment to a theory.
A quick repeat of the same old.

> I think it was this battle in his mind that caused him to be a womanizer and
> have such a bad family life.
Annnd here is it. Such style. And what a devastating argument. You must
be so proud.

> Anyway, I'll hold to him not having a clue.
You keep using that word, but ...

meh.

\d