OSGUI's Xubuntu 11.04 Beta 1 64-bit First Look & Overview

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 01:11:39 UTC 2011

On 12 April 2011 01:13, Cybe R. Wizard <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Apr 2011 19:46:20 -0400
> Michael Haney <thezorch at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The OSGUI Tech Show from Down Under does a first look overview of the
>> 64-bit edition of the Xubuntu 11.04 Beta 1 release.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MUUsHOaneQ
>
> I hate those techy youtube vanity vids.  Doesn't anyone write anymore?
> Reading the same material takes a /LOT/ less time.

Entirely agree. I'm constantly amazed, not only by the popularity of
these things, but by the fact that they are usually really amateurish,
unrehearsed and unscripted, full of hesitations, repetition, pauses
and "ums" and "ers".

I mean, apparently, people are really into watching videos of other
people taking new gadgets out of boxes... /why/, FFS?

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com