Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

David Sanders dsuzukisanders at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:20:46 UTC 2011

> Ah, we're just using two different definitions of the same word, then.
>
> Many of the people I've spoken to about this, who call themselves Atheists,
> claim to know there is no God. I've, hence, been labelled an agnostic for
> telling everyone who claims to know either way that they're wrong :)
>
> Avi.

It would be bold indeed to say that one can "know" that there is no
god. However, based on the evidence thus far, one can say with some
assurance that if god is so utterly remote as a force or entity as
appears, believing or disbelieving in that remotely possible entity
has very little application. It is as statistically likely as the
sudden downpour of blue whales from the sky.