Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 02:20:41 UTC 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:03 PM, Goh Lip <g.lip at gmx.com> wrote:
> On 04/05/2011 06:48 AM, Robert Holtzman wrote:
>>
>>           .........snip.........

>> If by "your media" you mean*all*  the various radio/tv outlets,
>> newspapers,magazines, etc you are painting with too broad of a
>> brush, the consolidation of outlets notwithstanding.There are
>> still a number of independent news sources.
>
> Yeah, like you can still get copies of Playboy in Pyongyang.

CNN here in the US has really started attacking Fox News for their
"unfair & unbalanced tabloid news".  Fox News is owned by News Corp.
You Brits on the list should know the name Rupert Murdock.  Yeah,
"that" Rupert Murdock.  The man who could go to prison if the evidence
the court ordered the police to turn over implicates him in the whole
newspaper cell phone hacking scheme.  The one where cell phones of
members of parliament were hacked.  Yeah, serious shit, the kind that
could destroy his media empire.  If you don't know what I'm talking
about look at this...

http://gawker.com/#!5310889/rupert-murdochs-uk-papers-in-huge-phone-hacking-scandal

That's an old article, but its not over yet.  Scottland Yard has been
withholding the evidence the court wants because they've been getting
pay-offs, but now the court has put its foot down and serious
repercussions will result if they don't comply by the deadline.  Which
if I remember isn't far off.  I'm going to need to get me some
popcorn, this is going to be a fun show.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts