Ubuntu 11.10 makes Unity compulsory

Avi lists at avi.co
Sun Apr 3 16:09:09 UTC 2011

Michael Haney wrote:
> Its really hilarious how someone who is against Israel's government
> and their political decisions are automatically labeled an
> Anti-Semitic.

This happens with all sorts - if there's a readily available
sensationalist label that someone could conceivably be given, they'll
be given it by anyone looking to discredit them.

Though, yeah, this is the only one where rather than just being told
"that's not anti-X" the person instead gets a lengthy explanation of
how "some of my best friends are rabbis and I *still* dislike Israeli
foreign policy".

Of course, to some poeple supporting the non-existence of a Jewish
homeland is somewhat equivalent to being opposed to Judaism as a
society, but that's not really a subject for here, and it's entirely
possible to be opposed to the Israeli government without supporting
Hamas or the PLO or whoever.

Anyway, I don't think this is really the place for this 'discussion'.

--
Avi