Cross overs

Christopher Chan christopher.chan at bradbury.edu.hk
Tue Sep 21 08:14:57 BST 2010

Michael Haney wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 2:09 AM, Basil Chupin <blchupin at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> On 21/09/2010 15:59, Christopher Chan wrote:
>>> So how many chums here are trying out Ubuntu because Centos/RHEL 5 is
>>> getting a bit old?
>>>
>>> How many of you would actually entrust your hardware to Ubuntu instead
>>> of Centos/RHEL 5?
>>>
>>> How many of you would rather install Fedora than Ubuntu and why?
>>>
>> You're just trolling, aren't you?
>>
>> (Or should that be goading?)
>>

> Mr. Pot meet Mr. Kettle.

/me waves.

Actually I noticed that Tom H posts on the Centos list and Robert P. J.
Day has said he is coming from Centos and I myself come from a
Redhat/Centos background.

I have one box running Hardy as a server and while a lot of things were
convenient to install compared to Centos, there are stuff that I am not
entirely comfortable with. So just wondering. Other servers run
OpenSolaris and Centos.

Now pay up before you cross this bridge you two.

/me brings out big spiked club.