Internet blacklist bill

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:36:11 BST 2010

On 29 October 2010 09:47, Johnneylee Rollins
<johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Nils Kassube <kassube at gmx.net> wrote:
> <snip>
>> Yep, that's how censorship laws are made in Germany as well. And if the
>> German law makers don't succeed they try to make it a EU law which would
>> force Germany to adopt it - that's how it always worked. But campaignes
>> to take influence on these laws are still a local German or European
>> issue and wouldn't belong on this list IMHO.
>
> If you're so anal about it, let's ask the SADFL.
>
> ~SpaceGhost

Sorry, but I have to agree with Nils. If I wanted to hear about the
latest legal dealings over in the USA I would subscribe to ZDNet, or
some other news.

If you think it's OK to be putting US-specific stuff on here that only
US citizens can do anything about then maybe I should start forwarding
the 'Email your MP' emails that I regularly get.

This is an INTERNATIONAL list, not a USA-based soapbox.

Chris