Internet blacklist bill

Johnneylee Rollins johnneylee.rollins at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 08:50:20 BST 2010

Why is it that none of my threads, usually relevant but not always,
get instantly jumped on by stupid people who can't read and/or trolls?
I swear, some of you need to stop being so high-strung. Whiny kids
these days. :(

(Bitch about my top-posting, at least that one's a legitimate one to
shoot your mouth/fingers off about.)

~SpaceGhost