Any Good Ubuntu/Linux Video Podcasts

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 01:44:22 BST 2010

I once knew of this really good video podcast for Linux but I cannot
remember the name.  I've tried all kinds of names in a Google search
but haven't found it.

I know of the Linux Link Tech Show, the longest running podcast based
entirely around Linux.  I listen to it from time to time.  I'm
specifically looking for high quality video podcasts that focus on
Linux or Ubuntu in general.

Anyone know of any?

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts

See what your PC can really do http://www.ubuntu.com