Interesting Ubuntu remix I'd not heard of before

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 18:25:56 BST 2010

On Fri, Oct 8, 2010 at 12:46 PM, Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> wrote:
> On 8 October 2010 17:37, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Vinux
>>
>> http://vinux.org.uk/
>>
>> Lucid (32-bit only, AFAICS) specially intended for blind and
>> visually-impaired users.
>>

> This (and other distros for blind/visually-impaired users) was
> discussed quite a bit recently on an episode of Linux Outlaws. Worth a
> listen.
>
> http://linuxoutlaws.com/podcast/163

I shared this with the DC Night Out group, they're a group of blind &
visually handicapped professionals who are deeply involved in efforts
to improve accessibility technologies.  They get together at the M&S
Grill in Washington, D.C. every other Monday during Happy Hour to
socialize and record a Podcast.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts