All a matter of how you look at things......

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Fri Nov 5 05:41:51 GMT 2010

A stark-naked, drunken woman jumped into a vacant cab.

The Indian driver was immediately beside himself and just kept staring at
the woman. He makes no attempt to start the car.

"What's wrong with you sunshine, haven't you ever seen a naked white woman
before?"

"I'll not be staring at you lady, I am telling you, that would not be
proper, where I am coming from".

"Well, if you're not bloody staring at me matey, what are you doing then?"

"Well, I am telling you, I am thinking to myself, 'Where is this lady
keeping the money to be paying me with and all.' "

I received the above using Ubuntu's Thunderbird......

BC

--
Gumperson's Law: The probability of anything happening is in
inverse proportion to its desirability.