Oh......now this could be fun to watch! ;)

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:51:07 BST 2010

On 27 June 2010 11:34, Amedee Van Gasse <amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:

> Hey Americans[*], go all back to your own country and leave this list
> alone. Thank you.
>

> [*] My apologies to the inhabitants of the other countries in the two
> "America" continents.

*Strongly* seconded.

This is not an American list; it is an international, English-language
list run by an Isle of Man company founded by a South African and
headquartered in the United Kingdom.

If you lot want to shout at each other about
who-is-more-right-wing-than-who-else (which is all USA politics seems
to boil down to), please go and do it somewhere else. This is not a
USA list, many of its members are not from the USA, and we don't care
about your largely ignorant and reactionary country filled with
religious maniacs with its warlike foreign policy and dying economy.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508