Oh......now this could be fun to watch! ;)

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 27 11:05:49 BST 2010

On 27/06/10 19:50, Conrad Knauer wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>

>>> Not only in the southern states. I live in Arizona. 'Nuff said?
>>>
>> Ce`?!
>>
>> Arizona is not a southern state?
>>
> "Southern" in this case is shorthand for the "deep south"
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep_South
> Note the correlation to the Confederacy during the US civil war:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confederate_States_of_America

In which case the expression is "deep south" and not simply "southern",
right?

Or in the correct geographical terms, "mid-to-short north" seeing as how
all references are taken from the internationally recognised, not-owned
or controlled by America, equator. Even Madoff couldn't flog-off the
equator nor Wallstreet is able to trade it.

BC

--
Fact is that which enough people believe. Truth is deterined by how fervently they believe it.