Oh......now this could be fun to watch! ;)

Michael Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 04:35:18 BST 2010

For our friends across the Pond there is something you need to know
about America.

There was and still is a LOT of deeply seeded anger and hatred in the
southern states of the United States.  There are communities of people
who perpetuate the vicious cycle of hatred towards "colored persons"
(aka African Americans) and people of other races and nationalities.
Their parents taught them hatred, they taught their children the same
prejudices, and its still going on to this day.  These are the people
behind the Birther and Tea Party movements in the United States.

The MSNBC show Hardball did a very good documentary about the Rise of
New Right in America.  If you can find this show on Youtube or via a
Torrent download outside of the US I recommend you grab it and watch
it.  Its an eye-opener.  I knew about these people, these groups, and
even I didn't realize it was this bad here.

The one thing that is keeping the US from plunging headlong into a 2nd
Civil War is the fact that the different factions of the Right have no
charismatic leader who can get them all on the same page and get them
organized.  Most don't get along well with one another, they each have
different agendas, different motivations, and different goals.  They
don't have anyone who can get them working together, and Sarah Palin
isn't it.  She's too stupid.  George W. Bush isn't it either.  He's
also way too stupid.  Dick Chaney isn't it.  He doesn't give a flying
frack what the Right wants, he was in it for the oil industry.  Rush
Limbaugh and Glenn Beck aren't the ones either, for the same reasons
Palin and Bush weren't it.

On one side you have the Birthers who refuse to believe physical
evidence because it violates some unbreakable law in their reality
that Black people can't become President.  They crafted a conspiracy
theory around Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii to mask the real
reason why they don't want him to be President.  If you notice the
majority if not ALL Birthers are White and/or southerners.

On the other side you have the Tea Parties.  They're against taxes and
the government.  They don't want any government.  Yet, when BP's
Broken Pipe of Biblical Proportions started spewing oil into the gulf
threatening the economic futures of several states they suddenly cried
out for the government to do something.  Ah, the smell of hypocrisy is
sour indeed.  These people think there should be no government.  They
need to be loaded on a plane and flown to Somalia for a nice long
vacation.  Maybe when they see what life is like without a working
stable government maybe they'll see the light, if they survive.

There is still hope.  There are way more sane people than there are
insane people here in the United States, and they're speaking out with
their votes.  Time will tell if we can avoid armed conflict over these
issues.

--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking

Visit My Site:  http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1
To Contact Me:
http://sites.google.com/site/thezorch/home-1/zorch-central---contacts