Simple HTML question

donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 05:28:20 BST 2010

On 24/06/2010 05:19, Mr. J. Michael Morse wrote:
> I have created a cheesy website using Kompozer.  I have two questions
> regarding the source HTML it created.

Regarding your HTML questions — the only way to do HTML and Co. is to
start hand-writing it *while* you read the rules on sites like w3c and
other web resources.

Get the add-on "Firebug" (for Firefox) which will help you learn what is
behind all those things on a typical web page.
Also use the 'View Source' option of your browser.

Using an app like kompozer will simply get you nowhere. This is a sad
truth. The tech behind the web is complex and weaves many strands of
style and layout and code together into a single page.

Keywords to lookup: CSS, XHTML, Semantic markup.

\d