10 things not to like about Ubuntu 10.04

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:22:48 BST 2010

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Amedee Van Gasse (ub)
<amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be> wrote:
> On Sat, June 12, 2010 23:13, Tommy Trussell wrote:
>
>> I started to write complaining about his griping about GIMP, but the
>> site requires some sort of login to make comments so I let mine drift
>> off into the ether.
>
> I wonder how many articles are out there on the web, who get thousands and
> thousands of comments, but the author just doesn't know about them because
> the comments are not on his site?

I've had that. Or at least, once or twice, I've found sites or blog
posts set up in response to an article I've written, with tons of
comments, but the author either was too cowardly to leave a comment on
the source pointing to it, or too stupid to think of it.

It has sometimes come as a considerable shock to them when I have
popped up to argue the point, clarify or even agree and concede.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lproven at gmail.com
MSN: lproven at hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508