Justice for Senior Citizens

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Wed Jun 16 14:22:18 BST 2010

On 16/06/10 22:52, Liam Proven wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 1:48 PM, Basil Chupin<blchupin at iinet.net.au>  wrote:
>> Which is, Liam, a total fabrication on your part and straight out of
>> your imagination.
>> I have never posted anything on the UK Ubuntu User's list.
>> I don't live in the UK, nor have any inclination to do so in the next
>> few centuries at least.
> Whatever.

Oh, no! Not "whatever".

You made a statement; you didn't know what you were talking about.

> The Ubuntu-Users list then; I'm on both, along with 60 or 70
> others, and you are the single most annoying idiot of the year on all
> of them. Congratulations. Now kindly STFU or preferably FOAD, there's
> a good chap.

Ummmm, isn't this against the CoC of this list to use such derogatory

I am surprised that someone of your calibre who comes from the UK would
stoop to such low level.

I am not kidding. I am genuinely surprised.

A bit of jockular exchanges is one thing but when you start with the
rubbish above I consider that to be in the social stratum of the, let's
say, uncultured.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society.
                                            James Madison