Linux infection proves Windows malware monopoly is over

Erik Pomerantz epomerantz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 06:07:39 BST 2010

Every Operating System gets malware, there is no question about that. Any
operating system designed just takes a little studying of how it works and
even less coding. The difference between Linux and Windows is that Linux
gets CONSIDERABLY less (almost irrelevantly less imho). The obscurity of
linux can also prove how secure it is, it is not all bad not being too
popular.