Ballmer: The Slates Are Coming

Chris Rees utisoft at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 07:51:28 BST 2010

They're nice toys, for sure, but there's a really annoying misfeature un the
gmail app...

--------

Sorry for top-posting, Android won't let me quote. There's a bug report on
it!

On 13 Jul 2010 02:49, "Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net> wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 20:43:36 -0400
"Fred A. Miller" <fmiller at lightlink.com> wrote:

> For a number o...
[snip]

It won't be until an experience is offered which will allow one to walk
around while connected /without holding anything/ that any form factor
will replace the netbook/notebook.  I'm waiting on a cell phone-sized
unit that will display a heads-up image overlaying my visual range of
sight and accepting somewhat intelligent voice input and continually
connected by way of bluetooth, radio packet or satellite uplink.

That said, I sure want a new Android phone.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Registered GNU/Linux user # 126326
Registered Ubuntu User # 2136