FOSDEM

Amedee Van Gasse (ub) amedee-ubuntu at amedee.be
Mon Jan 25 12:27:23 GMT 2010

On Sun, January 24, 2010 21:13, Laura Czajkowski wrote:
> Aloha,
>

> I'm heading to FOSDEM http://www.fosdem.org/ I'll be there early Friday
> and there till Sunday evening if anyone wants to meet up. There are 6 of
> us from the Irish LoCo going and looking to meet up with folks.
>
> Laura

Hi there,

I'm going to FOSDEM too. On Sunday I will probably be in the Drupal
devroom most of the time. On Saturday morning I will attend the keynotes.
No plans yet for Saturday afternoon. Perhaps I'll do an LPI exam.

If you are there already on Friday, will you go to the pre-FOSDEM beer
event? Then you can compare Irish and Belgian beers. :-)
http://fosdem.org/2010/beerevent
(I'm not going to the beer event, I'm not a beer drinker.)

Amedee