Miguel de Icaza, Microsoft MVP

Samuel Thurston, III sam.thurston at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 03:37:11 GMT 2010

On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Ari Torhamo <ari.torhamo at gmail.com> wrote:
> su, 2010-01-17 kello 12:12 -0600, Samuel Thurston, III kirjoitti:
>> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 11:29 PM, Ari Torhamo <ari.torhamo at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > I seem to be missing something. I think I can safely assume that every
>> > one on this list agrees that based on Conrad's comments on this thread
>> > you had no reason to call him a "Stallmanite" (I feel silly even
>> > referring to that word).
>>
>> Assuming things is not safe.  I'm in the thread and I don't agree.
>> Prior to your comment there were only 3 other contributors to the
>> thread counting Conrad and Yourself. I guess you could be as much as
>> 75% correct.
>
> That's impressive mathematics. Unfortunately I can't say the same of
> your reading comprehension - I said "on this list" not "on this thread".
> Either you didn't notice, or then you can take this as an example of the
> "tricks" I talked about.

Yep, I guess I misread one word, so I must be a giant moron of some
kind.  If you could muster a little more condescension I might be
impressed.  Nevertheless you have failed to provide one shred of
evidence for your claims other than "i think it's obvious" so I'll
give you exactly as much credibility as that deserves.

> Sorry for breaking my promise to quit this thread.

I feel you should be sorry for that.